Stroke of Art at Tano Akili Art and Body Studio
Stroke of Art is a fun unique way to enjoy a night out with friends or with a date. We provide the music, paints, canvases (or wine glasses) and you add a little wine…or a lot.
What better way is there to relax and unwind, then by grabbing a friend or two, to explore your creative sides. Allow local artist, Kayon Cox to take you out of your comfort zone, for an evening of creativity, friendship, and laughter. Your
inner Picasso is dying to be unleashed!!
Experience is not necessary and we supply you will the canvas, paints, brushes and aprons.
Here is how it works
- Check the CALENDAR, pick your ART and REGISTER
- Come Alone, BRING FRIENDS or bring a date
- SIP wine, LISTEN to music and CREATE art
- Class fee includes all art materials, and complimentary wine.
- The experience is playful and light-hearted to release inhibitions and unleash your inner artist.
- Leave with your masterpiece that is a unique expression of yourself and an unforgettable experience.
Session Cancellations– We require a minimum of six guests in order to hold a class. In the event that you have paid for a class that did not meet our capacity requirements and the class is cancelled, you will be issued a credit toward your next class and asked to pick a different date.
Read our FAQ for more information